- 7224 Terrell St., Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1288 Sqft
- 3/2/2 in Groves on large lot with pretty landscaping. Some updating has been done. Kitchen has granite countertops with moveable island, some carpet, laminate and tile floors. Central air and heat, inside utility room. Newer detached garage, separate storage building, deck overlooks nice backyard.
- 3506 8th Street Nederland, Beaumont (Nederland), TX, 77705 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1501 Sqft
- Tucked away in Beauxart Gardens, this 4-bedroom, 2 full bath home on a corner lot is located in the Nederland Independent School District right outside Nederland city limits. Freshly painted walls, tile flooring throughout, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room. Large kitchen with plenty of cabinet space with large connected laundry room. The master bedroom has an attached full bathroom. Central air and heat, covered back patio with a large 6ft privacy fence that surrounds the backyard and storage building. ...
- 808 N. 11th Street, Nederland, TX, 77627 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 986 Sqft
- Cute cottage in Nederland! 2/1 with room in back that could be a 3rd bedroom or den. Utility area is in that room also. Some upgrades have been done, including new roof in October 2021, new tub surround, new kitchen sink. Stove and refrigerator stay. Small storage building in back stays. There is a slab in back where the garage was. Large, partially fenced backyard. Affordable in today's market!
- 806 Royal Ave., Port Neches, TX, 77651 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1291 Sqft
- Cute, move-in-ready 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home in great Port Neches location. Tile flooring, utility closet in kitchen, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Freshly painted inside and out, ac/heat is about a year old. Close to schools and park.
- 5301 Park Ave., Groves, TX, 77919 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1424 Sqft
- Clean, well-kept one owner home on quiet street in Groves. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths plus a carport. Living/dining combo, and the garage was converted to a den. The owner covered the patio, then enclosed it for outdoor cooking. Inside utility area, storage building stays.