- 326 Martin Avenue, Bridge City, TX, 77611 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1983 Sqft
- Updated 3/2/2 in Bridge City with a backyard oasis. This home features a formal living room, den in back with fireplace, beautiful kitchen with granite countertops and custom cabinets with pull out drawers, wall oven plus microwave, and a gas cooktop. There is a breakfast bar separating the large dining area. Stunning, spacious hall bath with soaker tub and makeup station. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet, and a full bath with shower only. The inground gunite pool is a highlight, accompanied by a workshop, stora...
- 2705 Glacier St., Port Arthur, TX, 77640 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2496 Sqft
- Great for entertaining, this spacious 4/3/2 in popular area of Port Arthur has 3 living areas, or use the space to suit your needs. The home was remodeled after Hurricane Harvey in 2017. Tile floors throughout, plenty of cabinets in the kitchen, inside utility room. One bedroom has a full bath with shower only, and the master bedroom is on the other side of the home with a dressing area, plus a full bath with shower only. The hall bath does have a tub. There is a living/dining combo area plus a kitchen/breakfast ar...
- 1401 Buckingham Drive, Orange, TX, 77632 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1823 Sqft
- Spacious one-and-a-half story 3/2/2 on double corner lot (.69 acre) in Orange, LCM School District. The second lot can be sold separately, or kept for building a shop, etc. There is a living room with fireplace, and kitchen/breakfast area. The master bedroom is upstairs, and the other two bedrooms are downstairs. Part of the garage was taken in for a work area, but could be converted back. With some work, this could be a great home! Cash, or "as-is" conventional loan only.
- 3740 Graves Ave., Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1822 Sqft
- Spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bath home in Groves with a large shop in back that could be converted to a garage. New carpet, some new flooring, some painting was done inside and out. Formal living and dining combo, den in back with mock fireplace. There is a separate building out back for the utility area. Large covered patio, and the lot goes from street to street. Driveway in front and back for ample parking. A nice place for the price!
- 1040 Cartwright St., Beaumont, TX, 77701 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1876 Sqft
- Old charm with some modern updates. 3/2/2 stucco home on chain wall with beautiful original hardwood floors, tall ceilings, and a wood burning fireplace. Formal living and dining, inside utility area with room for a small freezer. Kitchen has granite countertops and vinyl plank flooring. There is also a pantry area and extra storage outside the kitchen. In front is an enclosed sunporch that would make a good office or nursery. Detached garage in back has room for 2 cars, but has had some modifications.
- 3002 Western Ave, Orange, TX, 77630 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1912 Sqft
- Well-loved 2/1.5/2 in West Orange. There is a formal living room, formal dining room, and spacious kitchen/breakfast area. There is also a den with a closet that could be used as a third bedroom. Plenty of closet and storage space throughout, and it has an inside utility room. The architectural roof was installed in 2020, a whole-house generator, and the central air and heat was installed in 2015. The window units are still there because the owner liked to use them sometimes. There are wooden floors underneath all ...
- 3046 58th Street, Port Acres, TX, 77640 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 728 Sqft
- Calling all investors! Fixer upper on .95 acre in Port Acres. There is a new stove, a double oven in the wall, refrigerator, and also the washer and dryer stay. Needs a lot of cosmetic work, so cash only. The second bedroom was converted to the utility area, but can easily be a bedroom with modifications. Very nice lot.
- 2021 Green Ave, Port Arthur, TX, 77642 United States
- Nice lot ready for new home.
- 2941 High Ave., Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- Nice, deep lot on quiet, dead-end street. Ready for your new home!
- 510 Bridal Wreath Avenue, Orange, TX, 77630 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1155 Sqft
- This jewel has been totally updated with all the right touches! 3/1/1 with large living room, kitchen/breakfast combo, inside utility with extra storage room off the utility room. Laminate locking, floating plank flooring throughout, except decorative tile in the bathroom, and ceramic tile in utility and storage room. Fresh paint inside and out, new stove, new dishwasher, new cabinets, mostly new fixtures. Chain link fenced backyard, storage building. Just move in!