- 780 Baker Avenue, Port Neches, TX, 77651 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 4238 Sqft
- One of a kind, custom-built showplace in Port Neches. 4/2.5/4 on close to an acre. So many special features throughout. To highlight a few: magnificent entry with soaring ceiling, spiral free-standing staircase, chef's kitchen with built-in 6’ side-by-side Subzero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Corian counter tops, Decor cook top with dropdown vent-a-hood, wine fridge. Plenty of bar space with storage underneath. Marble floors throughout downstairs, newer carpet in bedrooms. Office with lawyer-block paneling, seas...
- 9225 Lisa Lane, Port Arthur, TX, 77640 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2450 Sqft
- Stunning 3/2.5/2 built in 2010 on quiet street in NISD. Formal living and dining room, breakfast area outside kitchen. Kitchen has granite countertops, breakfast bar, and a walk-in pantry. Soaring ceilings in living room with fireplace. Impressive staircase leads to landing area for office or small gameroom/playroom. There are also 2 bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. Walkway leads to spacious upstairs covered tiled patio. Master bedroom is large with decorative double tray insets in ceiling, amazing bathroom with ...
- 7930 Golfhill Drive, Port Arthur, TX, 77642 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2321 Sqft
- Spacious two-bedroom garden home in desirable neighborhood. Quiet cul-de-sac location with 17th fairway in the back yard. Large open living room and dining room with fireplace. Updated eat-in kitchen with pantry and granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and opens to laundry. The sunporch runs the length of the house, and allows for extra sleeping area. Massive master bedroom has huge closets for great storage. Covered patio on side yard to relax in. Great location with easy access to highway, close to ma...
- 2001 Central Drive, Beaumont, TX, 77706 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3492 Sqft
- Very spacious 4/3/2 with inground pool on large lot. Garage is oversized. Pool liner was replaced last year, inside was painted after purchase several years ago, new downstairs ac unit was installed last year. Large entry with laminate flooring, and laminate flooring is in bedrooms downstairs. Master and one bedroom downstairs, 2 bedrooms upstairs. Computer room/playroom is also downstairs. Kitchen/dining/living has pretty ceramic tile flooring, gas log or wood burning fireplace, open concept living room/dining/kit...
- 1324 Avenue H, Nederland, TX, 77627 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1136 Sqft
- Unique property with great amenities! Completely remodeled, this home has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath, with a full bath outside. The warehouse has electricity and attic space, and there is a large extra storage area behind the warehouse with access to the backyard. There is also an attached 1-car garage which is heated and cooled. Beautiful inground gunite pool with heated spa, which flows into the pool and has color-changing lights. The backyard also has mature palm trees and privacy fence. Hurry before this one gets aw...
- 2617 Saba Lane, Port Neches, TX, 77651 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1362 Sqft
- Nice remodel in this 3/1.5/3 in popular area of Port Neches. Pretty colors throughout, porcelain tile flooring in all of home, open concept living, dining and kitchen. New cabinets, new appliances, granite countertops with work island. Nice sunroom connects home and 3-car garage. Extra parking in back, garage has workbench area, partially fenced yard, smokehouse in backyard. There is also a bath in the garage.
- 3735 Lincoln Ave, Groves, TX, 77619 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 1944 Sqft
- Room for all! Very nice inside remodel on this 4-bedroom, 4-bath home in Groves. Vinyl Plank (12mm) and laminate (12mm) throughout, modern colors, newer appliances, fixtures and more. Beautiful kitchen with quartz countertops, island work center, and pantry/broom closet. Three bedrooms have baths attached, plus one hall bath outside the 4th bedroom. Inside utility room, large covered porch, spacious fenced backyard.
- 709 Dallas Street, Port Neches, TX, 77651 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1344 Sqft
- Clean, move-in-ready in Port Neches! This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home has large living room, spacious master bedroom, and inside utility room. Stainless appliances, and they all stay. Low-maintenance vinyl siding, nice covered front porch, fenced backyard. The roof is less than a year old. Close to the Neches River and Port Neches Park.